Ramadan SMS / Text Messages============================================
The month of Ramadan is the most greater/superior month in Islamic Calendar.It’s always a pleasure to send and receive compliments in regards of welcoming Ramdan, so we pre-compose a list of Ramadan SMS Messages. be the first to send Free Ramadan SMS Greetings or Ramadan mubarak sms, Happy Ramadan SMS, English Ramadan SMS, Ramadan 2012 SMS, Ramadan wishes messages, Ramadan SMS, Ramzan SMS,Ramadhan SMS, Ramdhan SMS, Ramzaan SMS, Ramazan SMS, Latest Ramadan SMS, Latest Ramzan SMS, Latest Ramadhan SMS, Latest Ramdhan SMS,Urdu Ramadan SMS, Latest Ramzaan SMS, Latest Ramazan SMS, New Ramadan SMS, Ramadan wishes quotes, Ramadan mubarak wishes, Ramadan messages, Ramadan SMS Poetry, Ramadan SMS Poems , Ramadan Quotes SMS,
Hindi Ramadan SMS messages to your friend, family.
Namasty Sarkaar, kese ho?
Aaj na Kou msg, aur na miss call ??
.Khairiyat to Hai na ..
Oh AchAa acha Ramzan aa gaya hai..
Aap to qaid ho gaye hogy!
Sorry Eid pe Baat karte hain.
**Devil in Ramadan**
Payary Rozay Daaro !
Allah Nabi (S.A.W.W) Dy pyaro !
Jannat dy haqq-daaro,,,
Thora Khaao Aey Sehri hey Valima ni
Allah does not need us
we need Allah
Esi kon si cheez hai joo insan khaye to Roza
Puthay huth di chapairr..
Every Feeling Of Hanger,
Every Moment Of Thirst,
Every Intensive Heat,
Every Drop Of Sweat,
Every Grain Of Dust,
ALL What You Would Feel In Ramadan
Are All Written With ALLAH
And ALLAH Will Not Let Go
The Reward Of Good Dowers
The Fasting Person should keep in Mind 6 Points
1. Restraining the Eye from Haram.
2. Restraining the Tongue (Lying, Slandering, Backbiting etc.)
3. Restraining the Ear If its Haram to Say, Its also Haram to Hear.
4. Save Hands Feet and Other Organs from Engaging in Haram.
5. Limited Food Consumption at the Time of Breaking Fast.
6. Keeping Your Mind between Fear and Hope of ALLAH.
In Sha ALLAH
We sin; He forgives.
We stray; He calls upon us.
We use His blessings to disobey Him;
He blesses us even more.
We seek the pleasure of people;
He wants to make us happy.
We forget about Him;
He never forgets about us.
We deliberately disobey His orders;
He only set them to assure our own safety and happiness.
He loves us like no other.
And He wants us to attain his Jannah
1. Do miswaaq before going sleep
2. Sleeping with wudhu is a Sunnah
3. Shake your blanket
4. Recite the sleeping DUA – Allahumma Bismika Amutu Wa ahya
5. Don’t sleep on your stomach as it is the way
of the people of HELL & Is not liked by Allah Azwajal
6. Sleep on your right side with your right hand on your cheek
7. Recite Surah Al-Fatiha, Ayat-ul-Kursi, Surat Al-Ikhlas,
Surat Al-Falaq, Surat Al-Naas: 3 Times – Blow on Hands and rub on you body
8. SubhanAllah 33 Times, Alhamdu lillah 33 Times, Allahu Akbar 34 Times
9. Recite Darood Shareef
10. Try to wake up early for Tahajjud
11. Don’t Forget To Set Your Alarm For Fajr Salah
Always Remember – Salah Is Better Than Sleep♥
Before Sleep Please Dont Forget Recite These Things
Happy Ramadan Days